Re: Package installation delay

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Carlos Prados Bocos wrote:
> But I have only received confirmation of the installation of towitoko, and
> not of pcsc-lite.
>
> I only wanted to know if this is normal, or it means that there is
> something wrong with the second package. In this case, where should I
> check if there is something wrong?

Yes, it is normal. Also, if there are problems with the package you should
have received an email stating exactly that.

You can verify if your packages are in incoming (not processed yet),
incoming/DONE (processed and accepted) or incoming/REJECT (processed and
rejected).

http://incoming.debian.org will help if the packages are not in non-US.
Otherwise, you need to log in nonus.debian.org to verify AFAIK.

  Henrique Holschuh