Re: Undocumented binary

* Tollef Fog Heen <tollef@add.no> [20010403 18:45]:
> > Maybe all manpage needing binaries could be listed somewhere, and
> > we could | have a manpage writing task ?
>
> http://qa.debian.org/man-pages.html

The web page now shows who is working on the man pages for a package,
so we can coordinate our efforts better.  Jérôme Marant has agreed
to maintain the database on who is working on what.  If you want to
work on a package, please email man-pages@qa.debian.org and your name
will be listed on the web site. (We consider making it automatic, e.g.
by signing up on the web page, but let's see first how it works out).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com