Re: Different distributions and package versions

Compiling it for testing's generally useless... you'll just want to built it
on unstable, then in a stable chroot, or vice-versa and let the normal
testing process handle that part of it. See the list archives (I believe it
was on -devel, but -mentors has had several posts about it) for info on
setting up a chroot...

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 11:09:52AM +0200, Ryszard Lach <rla@id.pl> spake forth: