Re: new package--ready to upload

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 02:35:01PM -0800, Joshua Haberman wrote:

> Do I need a sponsor, since I've already become a developer? I get the
> impression that I don't from the developer's reference section 6.2.4. I
> take it to mean that all I need to do is upload it to ftp-master and
> wait for it to get approved, is this correct?

If you are a developer, you can upload it yourself - you don't need a
sponsor. For new packages, it takes a while to get integrated into the
archive. Get familiar with dupload and dput, and be ready for bug
reports on your packages :-)

--
Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> <gopal@astro.umass.edu>
Debian GNU/Linux Developer