Re: Binary-only upload

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 07:41:28AM +0100, peter karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> spake forth:
> So, how do I change the version number without touching the changelog?
> Invoking the way the reference says will keep the current version, and
> there does not seem to be any parameters to dpkg-buildpackage for
> adding an entry?

The best way to go is simply to increment the debian revision by 0.1 or so,
with a changelog entry describing why you did it (binary-only build for arch
xxx)...

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Sometimes a feeling is all we humans have to go on.
- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9