upload to master or ftp-master

 Hi All,
  I'm a new maintainer and I have a doubt on the target for the upload.

On the developers reference I saw as a target for my upload
ftp-master.debian.org in the dir /org/ftp.debian.org/incoming/, but
dupload (from unstable, upgraded every day till now) have as standard
target named "master": master.debian.org in the dir
/home/Debian/ftp/private/project/Incoming/.

Which destination should I better use ?

And why master.debian.org is not mentioned in the developers reference ?
 - or -
And why ftp-master.debian.org is not present in /etc/dupload.conf ?

TIA

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"