Eyeballs for new package

Would someone (plural would be nice) be willing to criticise a new
package for me? I became a developer a month or so ago, but this
is a rather odd package and I'm doing some rather odd things.

If anyone with a modicum of experience were to tell me I'm doing
things vaguely right, I'll be happier to upload it.

It's called TCT (the coroner's toolkit), by Wietse Venema and Dan
Farmer. It lives in http://womble.debian.net/~ads/debian/tct_1.05*

I was given some excellent advice by Mike Markley when I was
sponsored for Hitop, so I really value help of this sort.

--
Andrew Stribblehill
Systems programmer, IT Service, University of Durham, England