Adopting a package

Hi

I am a little new at this and confused by the documentation on the bug track page. How do I go about adopting a package that is up for adoption?

I believe I have to send a message to bugs@debian.org.za but what do I use in the subject?

Just a little confused by these options.

OIf you are going to adopt a package, retitle its bug to replace `O' with `ITA', in order for other people to know the package is being adopted and to prevent its automatic removal from the archive. To actually adopt the package, upload it with your name in its Maintainer: field, and close this bug once the package has been installed. RFAIf you are going to adopt a package, retitle its bug to replace `RFA' with `ITA', in order for other people to know the package is being adopted and to prevent its automatic removal from the archive. To actually adopt the package, upload it with your name in its Maintainer: field, and close this bug once the package has been installed.

Thanks
Sean

#
# Sean Preston  sean@crypto.co.za