Re: keeping files from one version to the other.

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Michael Beattie wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 01:37:40PM +0100, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> > > <VERY ANGRY RANT>
> > > Where in the goddamned hell did you interpret that I said files in
> > > /usr/share/doc/* should be included in conffiles ?!??!?!?
> > > </VERY ANGRY RANT>
> >
> > That wasn't a reply to you...
>
> I dont care. I brought up the point, and you said it was against policy.

I talked about the doc section of policy (13.3), Julian Gilbey started
talking about config files; hence the logical implication for the
sufficiently argumentative (me): Julian Gilbey was talking about config
files in doc/. It didn't have anything to do with anything *you* said, but
what he said, and so it wasn't a reply to you. Simple as that.