Re: Sponsor request

Taral dijo:
> Well, the person I thought would sponsor me isn't available. Can someone else
> check + upload my tkrat packages? (Do I need closes: #...  statements?)

I guess it should. Does it close any bugs?
If it doesn't, why are you uploading it?

--
  If you don't spend energy getting what you want, you'll have to spend it
  dealing with what you get.                                     - Unknown

  Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (Kernel 2.2.17) on this Dell Laptop