Re: Sponsor needed

On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 09:48:48AM -0700, tony mancill wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Eric VB wrote:
>
> > The files are available at ftp://eric.ath.cx in pub/debian/crafty. Please
> > download the newest version.
>
> Eric,
>
> has anyone sponsored this for you?  If not, I'll sponsor the upload.

No, no one yet. Brian Russo mentioned a size cut-down, I applied it and just uploaded a new
version. Since Brian didn't mention his intention to upload the files, I'd be
happy if you can do it.

I'd like your opinion about the uudecode stuff in debian/rules.

Thanks in advance.

Eric.

--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT