Re: please check packaging of "waili"

remove all the .ex files you don't use from debian/

the -dev package belongs in section devel, but i don't think the
other package does.

also it does not compile with dpkg-buildpackage out of the box for
me.

#include <waili/Channel.h>

looks like a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem.
Poorly coded software IMO, you can fix this by fixing the
e.g. change the above (which was in ./lib/Channel.C)
to #include "../include/waili/Channel.h"
and such for the rest.

HTH
 - brian