Sponsoring ...

Hello, ...

I am sponsoring someone who wants to become a new maintainer, and well, i have
checked the packages and there are ok.

Now, what is the correct way for his packages to be uploaded into debian.

I thought that buildiing and signing the package myself, and then uploading
would be ok, but it is not working, dpkg-buildpackage is not happy with me
providing a pgp key with -k.

What is the best way of doing this, or alternatively, is there some doc
somewhere explaining the finer aspects on sponsoring ?

Friendly,

Svne Luther