"Testing" hassles

Hi!

I'm having major problems getting my package turqstat go through from
unstable to testing, and since testing was reset to potato, the current
version in testing is severely outdated.

Anyway, looking at http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_excuses.html
I see this:

turqstat 2.0.1 (currently 1.2-1) (low)
          Maintainer: peter karlsson <peterk@debian.org>
          turqstat uploaded 26 days ago, out of date by 16 days!
          out of date on alpha: turqstat (from 1.4)
          out of date on arm: turqstat (from 1.4)
          out of date on m68k: turqstat (from 1.4)
          out of date on powerpc: turqstat (from 1.4)
          out of date on sparc: turqstat (from 1.4)
          not considered

It means that all of them built 1.4 (which is weird, since it shouldn't
build on big-endian machines anyway -- there are checks in configure to
prevent that). When I check the links provided, they seem to fail on
that the build-dependencies are not fulfilled (libqt2.2), yet as far as
I can see, all platforms have qt2.2 installed, so am I missing
something essential here?

It's starting to get a bit annoying that my package never enters
testing (2.0.1 is a bugfix to 2.0 from November, which also never
entered testing).

Should I send a bug-report somewhere? On what package?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html