Re: revamp of Net::GrpNetworks with unresponsive upstream?

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 09:12:48AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> If I upload "my" package to CPAN, would it be okay to leave the debian
> subdirectory in the tarball, and having an empty Debian patch in the
> Debian source package?

As long as the license allows this, yes. Another option would be to
make a debian-native package; with every revision (debian-specific or
otherwise) you release a new version. In this case, all you have to do
is drop the revision number (ie 1.2.3-2 would become 1.2.4 or whatever).