Re: ITP: OpenSLP - Service Location Protocol (SLP) v2 implementation

Hi,

I am currently in the NM queue. I am looking for a sponsor to upload
packages for OpenSLP. My experimental packages are available at
ftp://openslp.sourceforge.net:/pub/openslp/CVS.  These sources are based on
a current CVS snapshot. Though I will be actually uploading only the next
release version, I am putting up the CVS snapshot now so that I can get some
feedback.

I've built the packages on Potato and they are lintian clean. Is it
absolutely necessary that I have to build them against woody before I can
actually upload these?

Ganesan

--
R. Ganesan (rganesan@myrealbox.com)