Re: pgp verification in gnus

Today, Alexander Kotelnikov <sacha@softjoys.ru> wrote:
> I want someone's advice how to check detached pgp signatures in gnus,
> like ones mutt create. Mailcrypt info tells it is not able to handle
> them.

Check out Oort gnus from CVS (It's usually quite stable, and bugs are
usually fixed in a matter of hours). This gnus can do S/MIME signatures
and PGP sigs according to RFC2015, even detached signatures.

You might also want to use gpg.el (in the gnus contrib/ dir) instead of
mailcrypt for this task if you actually use gpg.

HTH.
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, <d96001@htlwrn.ac.at>, antifuchs
Hail RMS! Hail Cthulhu! Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!