mentor request

Hello, my name is Joshua Haberman, I'm in the NM Queue, and have not
been assigned an AM yet, but thought I'd see if I could get some help on
packaging so that my package would be ripe and mature by the time I'm
being reviewed.

My intention is to package a cross-platform digital audio editor called
Audacity. I'm one of the developers for that project, so I'm very
familiar with the code, and it seemed logical that I'd package it and
add it to Debian, for extra exposure.

I have a working package at the moment, but I'd appreciate it if an
experienced maintainer would look it over for correctness, make
suggestions, and perhaps explain some of the issues that are not quite
clear to me. I do my homework, so being my mentor would not be a taxing
job (I hope :-).

Thanks, Joshua

--
Joshua Haberman <joshua@haberman.com>,  University of Puget Sound
"Delaying decisions" is too often a euphemism for "avoiding thinking."