Re: Maintainer qualification

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 08:47:34PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	No, Marcus. Mediocrity is not synonymous with inexperience --
>  I know a number of  excellent people who would readily admit that
>  they do not know a field.

You are loosing me. I have lost track of what you want to say, and if it has
any relevance to Debian anymore. Maybe it has, but I can't recognize any concrete
suggestion about what Debian should do. I can only say sorry if I
misunderstood you and if this was my fault.

Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de