Re: GPG Signature in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 11:46:01PM -0500, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> I'm in Toronto, and I can probably sign your key (depends on the
> schedule). Dirk Eddelbuettel is another Debian developer in Toronto who
> can do that (in fact, he was the one who signed my key). I'm not sure if
> Dirk is subscribed to this list -- check for his email address on the
> Debian website.
Dirk is no longer in Toronto, he moved to Chicago a few months ago (might be
interesting for the next one on this list ;-)

BTW, are there developers in Washington, DC?

Christian
--
First they ignore you. Then they laugh about you. Then they fight you.
And then you win. [Mahatma Gandhi]