Re: the incoming queue for non-US?

In Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:29:21 +0100 Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> cum veritate scripsit :

> > what i'd like to do is to check what has been uploaded by my sponsor
> and to
> > look at the reports in case of rejection.
> >
> > for main i look at http://incoming.debian.org, for non-US?
>
> There's no public access to non-US Incoming AFAIR. Anyway, you should
> get a
> REJECT email from dinstall if the package gets rejected and you're
> listed as
> its maintainer... or something like that.

AFAIK a sponsored upload means all the email is received by the sponser,
and not the sponsored.

i.e. the sponsored person has a very difficult time without
any clue.

# and no, non-developer cannot do "dinstall -n" or anything fancy like that.

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp