Correct section for freeswan ?

Hi all

I am not subcribed to this list, so please CC me in replies.

What is the correct section for the freeswan (IPSec) package ? My sponsor
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh uploaded the package to non-US, but it does not get
installed into unstable (since about a week). Currently the section is simply
set to non-US, because lintian complained about non-US/net with "unkown
section".

BTW, as soon as the proposal for moving non-US to main gets officially
supported, the correct section would be net ?

best greets,
Rene