help creating bare debian install on msdos partition

Please help. I'm new to debian and linux too.  I found
a distribution of linux based off of slackware called
dragon linux (www.dragonlinux.net).  This is a
distribution that installs on a msdos partition with
everything under a directory like c:\linux.  They use
a loop back filesystem to make linux more effecient
using FAT or FAT32.  I would like help doing the same
thing using the debian distribution.  I just want help
on putting the base system on a msdos partition and
better yet help with doing this loop back file system
thing they are talking about.

I wish to maybe document this and publish it with
debian as a howto.  If I do, just think, with your
help, we could benefit the Debian linux community by
bringing people who do everything in MSWindows to the
Linux fold.