dual boot with w2k

Hi.

I am a newbie so please forgive me if a break any etiquette of this email group.

Has anyone set up a dual boot with Debian 2.2 and Windows 2000? In particular, I concerned about configuring lilo to understand W2k. According to the Debian installation instructions on the web page, it says that all I need to add in lilo.conf is:

prompt
.
.
.
other=/dev/hda1 label=win

(assuming lilo is in the MBR), but the Linux gurus I know who have done a dual boot (none with W2k) have all used the NT boot loader to do this.

Do anyone have strong feelings one way or another on what is easiest or works best?

Thanks for your help!

-clair

Clair J. Branch-Sullivan, Ph.D. Candidate
Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
1928 Cooley Bldg.   Ann Arbor, MI   48109-2104
phone: (734)936-0123   fax: (734)763-4540