Re: When is DAM approval supposed to happen?

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> And to repeat what many people said, you can help debian without having an
> account, you can fix bugs, send in patches (not bugreports, but fixes...),
> trace down problems, even get sponsored uploads. What more do you need to
> help improve debian? A nice email to show off?

Either being an official Debian developper has any sense or not. If it's
the latter then Debian better stop wasting time with this theatre *now*.
If it does make sense to be a Debian developper (I sure do hope it does!)
then wellfed talk from the insiders is at best disrespectful of the
applicants outside the Debian gates.
*t

PS: Bah, what is a year of waiting in a human being's life?

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11