Re: When is DAM approval supposed to happen?

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 08:18:31AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> You have not yet proven your patience, which is next in the DAM process.

I'd thought that waiting for more than a year to become a maintainer
required some patience, but thanks anyway for the tip :)

I've been asking this because sponsorship is a bit difficult, you
have to sync with the sponsor and then when you realize some mistake
has been made: another week will pass. Assuming of course that
there is somebody with some free time to sponsor you...

Cheers,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr