Request For Sponsor: libfile-temp-perl & libnetserver-generic-perl

Hi,

I'm currently in the new maintainer queue awainting an AM to be appointed.
As this can take some time, I would appreciate someone sponsoring my
packages which are ready for uploading to the archive.

They are libfile-temp-perl which allows access to Mktemp functions in perl
and libnetserver-generic-perl which is a perl module for developing internet
servers.  Both packages are covered by the Artistic license.

I have filed ITP bugs against wnpp for these packages at
	http://bugs.debian.org/78357
	http://bugs.debian.org/78358

They are available through apt with the following sources.list lines.

deb http://www.ixtab.org.uk/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://www.ixtab.org.uk/debian unstable main contrib non-free

--
Jon.

     "Along with freedom of speech and freedom of assembly, there is
     freedom to share generally useful information with other people. This
     should be an inalienable right."
        Richard M. Stallman, creator of the GNU Public License.