Source only upload

I'm trying to do a source only upload, but I'm failing to get
dpkg-source not to overwrite my tarfile (I would like to use the exact
same tarfile as my official distribution of the program, not re-pack it
for Debian).

I'm running "dpkg-source -ss -sn -b <directory>", but it is still
overwriting the tarfile...!?! The package is native to Debian.

Can anyone help me? I couldn't find anything relevant in the packaging
manual.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html