disappearing packages? (webmin)

Hi,

Browsing debianplanet.org, I found an article about webmin, so
I thought I'd install it. The article mentioned that he'd apt-got <g>
it, but my apt could not find it, so I went to search for it manually.

DWN, http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2000/35/ ,
mentions the package, and provides a link to
http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/admin/webmin.html

which does not work, but indicates that it existed at the time
of DWN publishing (some three weeks ago)

I also searched on packages.debian.org, with no luck.
However, a search in the "stable" dist for "webmin"returns "No responses to your
query.", while a search in  "unstable" says nothing (not even
the reply I got from "stable".) -- which might indicate that
the perlscript failed for some reason, before having a chance to
write out anything? (except for "Search results<hr>")

Anyway, is there any list of packages that have been in debian but
has been removed?

Regards,
 Stefan