Depends field if I have number of internal libraries

Hello.

I have a source from that I build some library packages and binary one.
Binary depends on all the libs I build. What should I put in Depends
field for my binary?

For now I get number of messages like
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find any packages for  (libfoo-1.0.0.so.0)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared library libfoo-1.0.0 (soname 0, path , dependency field Depends)

And in Depends I have:
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, libfoo (= ${Source-Version}),...

The question is: how do I close these warnings?

The other problem. lintian says on all my libs packages:

E: libfoo0: postinst-must-call-ldconfig usr/lib/libfoo-1.0.0.so.0.0.0

where to fix?

And the last one how do I build -dbg packages also?

Great thanks,

--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia