RE: Is there a size limit for a package?

> considering we have packages like mozilla which top 10mb

Ugh! Dinosaurs are heavy, aren't they?

> That said, if all of the contents are not useful to
> all people, perhaps
> it should be split.  Every time this package is updated, its
> users must
> download 4mb's.

I know that. I'm working with IBM to have them do half the work so that one
can package ICU more easily, for example the Unicode + converters on one
hand, and the I18N and locale things on another hand. That will also let us
have a Xerces package based on ICU for consistency.

YA