Re-title a RFA bug against WNPP

I have a question regarding adopting a package. If a package has been
marked RFA against WNPP, how do I re-title that bug with ITA to show
that I intend to adopt it? The info at
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp explains that this is what you should
do until you have uploaded a package with you as the maintainer, but I
can't find any info on how to actually re-title it.

Do I simply submit a new bug against WNPP with "ITA: package_name" as
the subject line? Will that rename the already existing RFA bug? It
doesn't seam like the right thing to do, so I'm asking here for
advice first.
--

// André