argh! [was: Re: dh_shlibdeps : strange message (??)]

I miss that section ...

Hi,

it was too late and i had the impression that something is wrong in
debhelper script, I'm sorry ..

According to packaging manual I've to use debian/shlibs.local file for
that job, while mozilla maintainer don't "fix" that.

I'm wrong? and if so i should fill a bug report?

sorry, but I'm not a debian developer :(I've said it previous?)

In what exactly differ add mozilla in Depends field against use
shlib.local file for that? in what it's more versatile? does dpkg
check the right of what i write in shlib.local?

--
Daniele Cruciani <cruciani@cli.di.unipi.it>
Universita` di Pisa - Informatica -