Re: need help with library package

Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org> wrote:
>On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 11:52:23PM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
>> What non-text body?  It was perfectly readable text enclosed in the
>> PGP block.
>
>I hope this is a missconfigured Mutt then:
>
>> [-- application/pgp is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]
>
>and `this part' was empty. It happens with all his mails. I have to save the
>message to a file and page it.

The international version of mutt certainly claims to be able to support
application/pgp. Perhaps your ~/.muttrc needs updating from /etc/Muttrc.

trn4 has problems with it unless you hit 'v', which more or less views
the message literally with MIME interpretation turned off, since it also
doesn't understand application/pgp as an inline-viewable type. I haven't
tried it yet, but perhaps something like 'gpg --passphrase-fd 0
--no-verbose --batch --output -' (roughly from /etc/Muttrc) might work
as a viewer in /etc/mailcap.