ITP: pmud

d-devel & d-mentors,

Hi.  I'm not yet a developer, so I need a sponsor for this, my first
package.  'pmud' is a daemon that monitors battery life on the Powerbook
line of Apple computers.  It's distributed under the GPL2, and available
at http://www3.jvc.nl/linuxppc/ (as RPMs and SRPMS).

						- chad

Source: pmud
Section: admin
Maintainer: Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>
Standards-Version: 3.0.1

Package: pmud
Architecture: powerpc
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Provides: apmd
Recommends: hdparm
Suggests: xserver,wish
 pmud is a system daemon that monitors battery status and events through
 the PMU on Apple Powerbooks.  It supports several models, including the
 PB2400/3400/3500, 1999 G3 (Lombard), and earlier G3 Powerbooks (Wallstreet).

Package: pmud-doc
Architecture: powerpc