InterBase update

As some of you may know, I've been working on the official InterBase 6
Debian packages (which i'll upload after IB6 goes open-source).

Traditionally, interbase has installed everything in /usr/interbase/*
(/usr/interbase/lib, /usr/interbase/include, etc). I pointed them to the
FHS, and they've made the following changes (see below). Obviously, i'll
have to move the /usr/local stuff to /usr, but what do I do about /opt?
They're still in compliance with the FHS, but Debian packages shouldn't go
in /opt (if i remember my policy). Should I just move all of the bin files
to /usr/bin (or /usr/sbin), or should i just drop /opt/interbase into
/usr/lib/interbase?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ed Boraas <ed@debian.org>