Packaging Question

Hello folks!

I have written a piece of software which I want to make Debian
packages from. (Once they are polished, I will have to look for a
sponsor). The package is a C++ SQL CLI (Call Level Interface) library
called GQL. See http://GQL.sourceforge.net for more information.

I need to make several packages out of the source:

libgql0, the main library
libgql-dev, development files
libgql0-driver-pg, PostgreSQL driver
libgql0-driver-mysql, MySQL driver

(Yes I know, this is probably not a package suited for a beginner, but
I wan't to package it since I wrote it myself)

Creation of libgql0 and libgql-dev worked out fine, but with
libgql0-driver-pg I got a problem:

When I run lintian on it I get the warning:

W: libgql0-driver-pg: non-dev-pkg-with-shlib-symlink usr/lib/gql/drivers/libgql-pg.so.0.0.0 usr/lib/gql/drivers/libgql-pg.so

This seems to be because the shared library in usr/lib/gql/drivers/
(which is in fact the driver) is symlinked, but it shouldn't, be
according to debian standards (and doesn't need to be).

How can I fix this?

Thanks, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann (Dru@ICQ, 54523380@ICQ)
Pfeilgasse 4-6/725, A-1080 Wien, Austria, Europe