Debian package && New developer question

Hi Mentors,

I have been using Debian for quite some time now and really want to
get my hands dirty and help out making this great distribution even
better.

I have made a package of MP3html and would like to get comments how I
have done. I want to be fully prepered and have quality packages when
I apply for being a new maintainer/developer.

You can find the packages on the urls below:
[My homepage]
http://www.stone.nu/debian/

[Author of MP3html homepage]
http://www.bdc.cx/software/mp3html/

Are there any Mentor or Debian developer located in Sweden nearby
Karlstad?

// Fredrik Steen,