Re: How do I *really* get my GPGP key?

Bruce,

I must be missing something here.  How do you intend to be a Debian
maintainer if you don't run a Debian box?  Perhaps you are requesting that
a Debian maintainer pick up your package to add to the distribution.
Please send me some details or a link, and I'll be happy to look at the
package.

Regards,
tony mancill

  tony@mancill.com     |  Race is not a competition
http://www.debian.org  |  Sex is not a job description
            (Peart ->) |  We hold these truths to be self-evident...