looking for sponsor for fancylogin

        Hi!

 I've mailed to debian-devel a while ago that I will be packaging
fancylogin. No answer came so far so I just did it. Now that I'm no
official maintainer yet I am looking for a sponsor for putting it onto
the debian-ftp sites.

 I'm not 100% sure if the description and the section/priority I have
choosen is the best - any hint on that would be appreciated.

 The package is online available at <http://alfie.ist.org/debian/fancylogin/>
if you want to take a look at it.

 About the changelog I have a quick question: Is there maybe a tool that
will do that? I know, there is not much to do, and the syntax is quite
easy - well, maybe I'll write some autocommand for vim :)

 Thanks for any help!
Alfie
--
Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.
                -- Leonard Brandwein