Re: changelog and copyright files

On Sun, Apr 09, 2000 at 03:29:41PM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 08, 2000 at 11:41:59PM +0000, Christoph Baumann wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I released a new version of maelstrom about two weeks ago. It is now in
> > the archive. But when looking at the WWW page for maelstrom the changelog
> > and copyright files are the ones from the last version. How can this
> > happen?
>
> What WWW page?  And is it possibly referring to the slink or potato
> distribution, or is it perhaps a cached copy you were looking at?
Sorry for being so unprecise. I meant this URL:
http://www.de.debian.org/Packages/unstable/games/maelstrom.html
The copyright/chnagelog file linked from this page is still the old one.

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *