Looking for sponsor

This is a followup to a request for sponsorship a week ago with
some more details.

I've packaged a couple function libraries for the regina-rexx
interpreter and a headlines viewer/clicker that I've written that
uses these.

I got Joey Hess's opinion before I started that since general
programs didn't link to the libs it was ok to tell dh_make they
were (s)ingle.  Only regina-rexx can use the libs and they have
to stay in step with it.

The only problem lintian has with the two function packages is
'useless call to ldconfig' after install/remove but regina
needs this to find the libs so I think these warnings are ok.
The headline clicker is lintian clean.

If you don't have time to take on another charge but can
have a quick look at the packages to see if I've screwed up
something obvious I'd appreciate it.  Then I'll be set to go when
applications are approved again.

The packages are at http://loki.dhs.org/~rick/downloads/debian
and below or this should pick them up with apt-get

  deb http://loki.dhs.org/~rick/downloads/debian unstable rexx
  deb-src http://loki.dhs.org/~rick/downloads/debian unstable rexx

They are rxsock, rexxtk and tkheadlines.

Thanks.
Rick
--
younie@home.com