Man Page

     I am writing a manpage for a new program, and have run into a
snag.  Following is a fragment from my draft:

.TP
Headers are prepended to the file giving the URL of the site from
which the original database was obtained, and the name of the
dictionary.

     man renders this as:

       Headers are prepended to the file giving the URL of the
       site from
              which the original database was obtained,  and  the
              name  of  the  dictionary

     If I delete all newlines in this paragraph, it is formatted
properly, but I would prefer not to include such a messy looking file
in the package.  Other paragraphs in this manpage format properly.

     As a separate question, what is the difference between the .BI
and .BR tags?  Can anyone point me to documentation that explains the
nroff tags?  So far, I just blindly adapting another manpage.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard      <hilliard@debian.org>