Re: ITP: water -- A graphical water effect demo.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:42:01AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 10:45:35PM +0100, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> > Package: water
> > Severity; wishlist
            ^
    Oopsie. Typo. Seems to have worked nevertheless, though.

> >  water is a nice graphical water effect demo written using SDL.
> >  You have lots of options to cause many different effectsm like
> >  rain, swirls, blobs etc.
>
> Is there any practical purpose to this, perhaps a screensaver?
> Not that I care, really, just curious :)

Hmm... No idea really :-) It just looks nice.
But you're right, maybe this could be added to xscreensaver somehow, or
maybe it already is part of xscreensaver (I don't know as I don't use
xscreensaver)...

Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann <uh1763@bingo-ev.de>