Re: gnome menu support

MoiN

On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 01:53:40AM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
> i have a basic x application which has an entry in debian menu.
> may i add an entry in gnome menu for it? though it uses no gtk
> but just a plain standard x application.

I don't know, but does the debian menusupport not try to put all
different menusystems into one place? You know that you can
access the debian-menus through the gnome-panel menu, too?

If you insist to add it to the gnome menu, why not adding it to
the kde menu, too?

    Ingo
--
<mrvn> Unter Linux gibts es nur zwei Gruende neu zu booten:
	1. Man kriegt neue Hardware,