Re: source upload?

dpkg-buildpackage(1):
       -b|-B|-S
              For dpkg-genchanges and dpkg-buildpackage -b and -B
              specify that a binary-only build is  taking  place.
              -b  indicates  that no source files are to be built
              and/or distributed, and -B  that  no  architecture-
              independent  binary  package  files  are to be dis-
              tributed either.  -S specifies that only the source
              should  be  uploaded and no binary packages need to
              be made. The distinction between -b and -B is  only
              used  by  dpkg-buildpackage;  dpkg-genchanges  just
              produces a .changes file for  whatever  files  were
              produced  by  the binary-* target(s) of the package
              being built.

              -b tells dpkg-source  to  build  a  source  package
              (rather than to extract one) - see below.

-S is what you want. This option can be passed to debuild, if you prefer
that over straight dpkg-buildpackage...

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 09:09:19AM -0800, Ian Eure <ieure@debian.org> spake forth: