E: scsiadd: unknown-control-file templates

I'm using debconf to postinst the scsiadd package and lintian complains
about the unknown templates file.  I've noticed that several other
packages also have this same lintian error if they use debconf.

Is this a known issue with lintian or is there a setting I need to flip
somewhere to tell it that the file is legit?

Thanks,

Dave

--

-  Dave Baker  :  dave@dsb3.com  :  http://dsb3.com/  :  AIM#duirwyrd  -
GPG: 1024D/D7BCA55D / 09CD D148 57DE 711E 6708  B772 0DD4 51D5 D7BC A55D