Re: Some packages to give away

From: Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de>
Subject: Some packages to give away
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:01:03 +0100 (CET)

> Easy packages (good for new maintainers):
>   xearth

I would like to take this one if anyone does not take it.

I am very near a new maintainer (perhaps in the last stage
of new maintainer process, awaiting for DAM approval) but
not yet a developer so I wish Adrian or someone else will
sponsor me, at least for a while.

I plan to add a new feature so that xearth can display
city name in Japanese when a user sets LANG=ja_JP.eucJP
and I am not sure but I guess it can support Chinese and/or
Hangul.

Regards,			2000.11.26

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>