Useful information

Hi folks,

Fantastic.

Really found a feast for my thirst. Ya, Found the
useful & worthful site especifically for developers,
"GNU-INDIA.ORG". It cares for further growth too in
futuristic visions & dimensions. It has come up
with "Mailing list" for sharing everyones technical
expertise, ideas, knowledge and vision.

I admire & appreciate GNU's vision in Free Software
promotion.

Try visiting & Subscribing @

Links page is complete and covers almost all the links
related to gnumach & hurd.

Thanx & Regards

Mourya