dpkg-shlibs: could not find any package for (libicu-uc.so.1)

Hi,

I'm getting these messages from spkg-shlibs:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find any packages for  (libicu-uc.so.1)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared
library libicu-uc (soname 1, path , dependency field Depends)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared
library /usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot (soname 0, path
/usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot.so.0, dependency field Depends)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find any packages for
(libicu-toolutil.so.1)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared
library libicu-toolutil (soname 1, path , dependency field Depends)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find any packages for  (libicu-uc.so.1)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared
library libicu-uc (soname 1, path , dependency field Depends)

and I don't understand. The libs are part of the libicu1 package I'm
building (along w/ its -dev and others), and are listes in
debian/libicu1.shlibs (I'm using debhelper) as follows:

libicu-uc 1
libicu-i18n 1
libicu-toolutil 1
libustdio 1

What's wrong? If I list these in shlibs.local then I get libicu1 depending
on itself. It's just a warning but I'd like to get rid of it.

Thanks!
YA
--
My opinions do not necessarily reflect my company's.
The opposite is also true.